Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, December 8, 2011

250cc Ninja Disassembled


This morning I was looking through the 250cc Ninja forum to see how the new owner had handled my bike- 2003 Ninja. I learned that the new owner had actually disassembled it completely until it was naked. He also gave out a lot of details about the bike with his friends, there are approximately 150 blogs about it. It's almost as if there's a book written about it. Of course, I skimmed through everything. This guy is crazy. I couldn't do it like he did. He has this gift and dedication.

Now the new owner had assembled it with new parts such as adding the rail to it, repaired the frame, and adding the covering to the handlebars to keep his hands warm. This bike is not my own, it's being transformed into his own.

In the same way, God wanted us to be His own.

"Do not be conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve of what God's will is- His good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment