Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, December 3, 2009

He answers to what's in our heart

It's amazing how He answers to our needs through our prayer! Our prayer doesn't have to be a clear conversation such as signing, speaking, or writing, but it can be what is in our heart. Sometimes we may ask ourselves, how can we do this or when should we do that? Because our hearts speak to Him for "Hannah was praying in her heart, and her lips were moving but her voice was not heard. Eli thought she was drunk" 1 Samuel 1:13.

Then God answered her prayer in her heart, "So in the course of time Hannah conceived and gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him." 1 Samuel 1:20. It is amazing how He knows what we desire truly in our hearts and answer!

I have been thinking a lot about how I can support a friend who is trapped in her home due to some situations. Several days ago, she started to read "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren, and asked me whether I've read it or not and whether I can discuss with her about the book once a while. I love the idea and the opportunity to support her in faith, however I don't have the book! So I start to think, should I find a way to get this book or not?... Viola! Few days later a friend decided to donate me several Christian books since she plans to move to South Africa for a year. I unpacked the books at home after she left, and whoa! Here "The Purpose Driven Life" comes out of the pack! I knew that He has answered my prayer in my heart! So we had the opportunity to go on ooVoo yesterday to discuss about the book in Day 2, and share about our experiences and learn more about Him and His plans for us! HE IS SO AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment