Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 10, 2011

Jungle Jim's

My friend took me to a food shopping at Jungle Jim's at Cincinnati, Ohio. It was A-to-Z grocercy! In fact I found several new items to purchase such as buffalo cheese and ghost chilli. We also had several adventures within the grocercy!

First, we went into the tricky construction portable toilet. I posed for a fun picture before my friend went into one. As I waited for her, I noticed that a guy came in as two other guys came out. I was befuddled. How could two guys fit in when one came in before they came out? Then I decided to enter where my friend entered and ended up in a hallway toward restroom area. Duh me! I didn't have to wait. It was hilarious.

After that, my friend asked me if we should purchase a wine. I wondered why. She led me toward wine cellars. Awkward. I looked at them. Okay... She told me to look at them again. I laughed. The price tag said $4999.99 for one wine and Priceless for another. They are the rarest wine. I was glad that she was kidding.

Our last adventure was trying to find a treasure. We hurried pass several aisles. She began to slow down. I began to look up, sideways and forward. I knew that her change of pace meant something. She began to touch some items. I searched for any unique items that might led me to treasure. She waited. I searched. Finally she told me to look up. Viola, there it is! Its a mini cave full of treasures. Thus our adventure ended. We left rich!

Go to Jungle Jim's International Food Market!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment