Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mario Cheers in Clouds

On the airplane, I happened to observe the outstanding set of clouds. I've never seen the likes of it before. They were sturdy and firm. I saw a bison, which later turned into a snake as the plane moves. I also saw the Mario in a clear form cheering as it would in a video game! Or is it Wario?

It doesn't matter who it was. All I cared was seeing them. His beautiful nature revelations. Mario was cheering with his right arm up high. I certainly wished that there was a companion or even a stranger sitting next to me to witness that speculative cloud! Too bad, nobody was sitting next to me. Blame me for selecting the seat that way. So I grabbed my phone, too bad the battery is dying, preventing me from taking a picture. All I can do is to fix my eyes upon that cloud and savour the image.

After that, I thought of Amanda. She once shared the fun facts with the staff when she newly joined the NCC staff team. Unfortunately, she stopped doing that for a while. I believed that she shared something about Mario as her first fun fact on the team! Rad!

So today our speculative Mario cloud cheered toward Airtran flight #701. And then it ascended. Sometimes things come and go just like how the farmers changed the crops in the land and gave a rest to the portion of the land.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment