Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Personality Type Invalid

As I prepare for a meeting in Ohio with Deaf Teen leaders, I took out my MBTI personality test results, which I took twice in my life. One in my freshmen year of college and one in the end of my college years. Eventually, my results differ.

Why did my results differ? Will it also differs when I take a MBTI test today?

Yes I believe that my result will differ. In fact, it's been a year or two since I stopped wearing a watch, by the leading of the Spirit I believe. In both results, I am very judgmental, I like to be on time and to time myself as I run. Thus my results were ISFJ and ENTJ. I was on the borderline for both I & E and F & T. While my points for J was reduced in my 2nd test. N & S is simply playing a trick on me. Actually, I am playing a trick with myself when I am following God. Thus the result will eventually differs.

What will my result may look like today?
I believe that I may be less judgemental and more of a feeler based on the increase in flexibility. Indeed, some of my friends asked me if I made some decisions according to my feelings. I'm like, "No, I believe that the Spirit is leading me into those decisions, for I am a thinker". I suspected that with God, I looked more like a feeler.

God isn't a one-sided ISFJ nor ENTP, but an omniscient God.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment