Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Patterns Repeated

Two years ago, I had two sleepless nights about those three things: give up Deaflympics, move out into a new place, and cancel my graduate school plans. So I went ahead and did those things before someone told me about Protege program. So I applied and got on the program. I grew a lot from the obedience.

This year, I had the similar pattern within a week or two. It appears to me that I've given up my motorcycle, applied for a new place on July, and this morning I felt the urge that I had to cancel the trip to Guatemala. What is going on?

I don't know, but it must be a pattern-scheme. Okay Honey, I will do whatever You want me to do. Hubby and wiffy thingy, up there and down here.

But our Hubby promised to lay down for us, so we had to wait in faith to see what He will do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment