Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Watch Over Our Seeds

"Behold the days are coming, says the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel [bigger garden] and the house of Judah [smaller garden] with the seed of man [the plants] and the seed of beast [the weeds]. And it shall come to pass, that as I [the gardener] have watched over them to pluck up, to break down, to throw down, to destroy, and to afflict, so I [the gardener] will watch over them to build and to plant, says the Lord [the gardener]." Jer31.27-28

If I want to be like Him, then I probably have to build up garden, and then let them be destroyed. And then build them up again. But I will have to look at them even if they are ugly and full of tall weeds or if they are bare. The Lord kept His watch over us even when our forms are hidden under those tall ugly weeds, being an eyesore to our neighborhood. He watched over us and cared for us who are being trapped below. He watched us daily. I love that! I want to watch over the garden daily and spot every sprout of weeds and leave them be when needed and pluck them when needed. Summer will come and go. Winter will come and go. And so will the weeds.

There is one thing that I won't do to my garden is to sow the seed of weeds! I know that I am unwillingly. What should I do? Repent?

No comments:

Post a Comment