Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Think on These Things

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Phil 4:8

This morning as I prayed, I was reminded of "guard your heart for it's wellspring of life". So I prayed about how I may filter what may come into my mind and heart and what may come out. One of my answered prayer came into my head. Some of the promised prayers also followed. It encouraged me in praising the Lord, "Hallowed be His name". Then the couple of supplements came into my head as I prayed for them.

Speak to God through Adoration Confession Thanksgiving and Supplication (ACTS).

We often gets strangled with what's going on in our lives. We didn't keep our hearts fixed on Him. We tried to solve many problems on our own. We like to step over the bounds to solve things that we cannot solve. Leave it be- confess that you needed the help and surrender. Then God will lead you through.

"Go out in joy and be led forth in peace" -Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment