Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, June 17, 2010

His Grace & Our Faith (Eph 1-3)

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

God's the One who led us to where we are now! By missing the flight one day before the New Year Eve, God used it to turn my life around completely so that I may not boast. By the sleepless nights throughout the Easter weekend, God used it to direct me into Protege program, so that I may not boast. By giving the testimony at National Alpha breakfast prayer, God directed two men to speak in my life which led me to buy this netbook I'm using to type my blogs and shoot my webcam for vblogs, so that I may not boast! God directed us into all of those things so that we may not boast because He is the one who did it all! All of those things are given to us through His grace!

By receiving the revelations from God, God directed Paul to write and made him into a minister, so that he may not boast. So Paul writes to you, "Assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace that was given to me for you, how the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly... of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God's grace."

You are CALLED! By receiving His grace, you are called into something! You are called to receive His gifts, His grace! We are called to take a step in receiving the gift from Him, His grace. But we have to take a step to receive it. Winners had to walk toward the stage to receive the awards, in the same way, we have to walk by the faith to receive the gifts! We are called to walk as those winners toward the stage! Paul said, "We have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in Him."

His Grace + Our Faith = Our Callings (Awards) Retrieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment