Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Factors of Our Choosing

This morning I picked out the clothes to wear. I weaved my hair into the hairstyle I choose. I added the accessories to my hairdo and outfit.

What was the factors of my choosing?

You may say that it may be the weather, the light, the food, the colour, or even the exercise that affect my mood. Maybe. Environment certainly affect our mood.

Let's take a deeper look into the complex brain of mine. This morning I woke up with eagerness to dress up for all afternoon before my breakfast: movie theatre and then church service at Ebenezers Coffeehouse. I picked a shirt that I hasn't worn for few years due to the stain because it was bleached! Then I choose a unworn dress that someone had given to me because it was large, but I tightened it up to a tight fit! Then I recalled how my friend and I saw a lady roll her hair inwardly to turn it into a crown. I played with my hair to create a new hairstyle. I showed it all to my roommate whos already up before me. She loved it and make a comment about adding white flowers to my hairdo, which led me to add accessories.

So... What was the factors of my outfit?

-plans for the day (motivational)
-recently fixed items (preparation)
-exposure to a new style (creativity)
-roommate's comment (feedbacks)

Ta-Da!

How do you plan your day? What was the factors of your choosing?

No comments:

Post a Comment