Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trimming Down

Today I used my netbook to post my blog once again! It had been running like a tortoise. I took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy to run a diagnosis on it. I learned that it needed an additional RAM to run faster. Nah, I am not going to spend money on this cheap netbook. So I trimmed it down. I created a roomy hard drive in my computer by transferring all files to other hard drive disk. Then I clicked "run the System Restoration".

I once enjoyed having all my files ready to be used at my desktop, but the access to the internet and even the files are slower. It's better to trim down my files to be able to have an "all access".

In our lives, we had to trim down some of our errands to be able to have time with God. We all want to have a speedy access to Him, but we had to trim down our lives first. We choose to have an access to our files rather than an access to the internet. We choose to have an access to our errands rather than an access to God's errands.

If we want that access once again, then we had to click "run the System Restoration". We had to start all over again. We had to find our original love for God. We had to find our Primal.

No comments:

Post a Comment