Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meek-N-Deep

When I looked up meek in my thesaurus I learned a new idiom for it: can't say boo to a goose! Extroverted is its antonym. In dictionary, it is characterized by patience and long-suffering.

I think most of us are afraid of the meekness. It is easier for us to go big and go home. It is hard for us to be meek and deep.

"Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me." Ps42:7

Have you ever gone under the current of the waves? How did you feel? I felt like I've lost the control over myself. All I had to do was kicking and turning to break free.

Let me replace meek with "can't say no to the leading of the Spirit". We could not resist to go deeper. We could not resist to go into chaos for God because it will bring in something new!

I love how Message quoted Psalm 42:7-8, "Chaos calls to chaos to the tune of whitewater rapids. Your breaking surf, your thundering breakers crash and crush me. Then God promises to love me all day, sing songs all through the night! My life is God's prayer."

No comments:

Post a Comment