Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Repentance = Rechanneling

"Who can I blame?" Job debated against himself. Should he blame himself? Should he blame his friends? Or should he blame God? Morever, his friends added some ingredients to his confused-mind. Nothing came right to him from his own mind.

Suddenly God came out of the whirlwind to remind him, "Of course, nothing right may come from your own mind!" He went on to say that Job cannot take His place to bring the sun up, to pour down the snow, to cast the thunders or to observe the living things. Then God went on to tell him to quiet down and listen.

I love how Job responded, "Behold, I am of small account; what shall I answer you? I lay my hand on my mouth." (40:4)

Job's Confession & Repentance (42:2-6):
"I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. 'Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?' Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I didn't know. 'Hear, and I will speak; I will question you, and you make it known to me.' I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes."

In his repentance, he decided to let his mind lose the battle and allow God to take over the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment