Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Joyce Meyer's Writing Battles

Man, I don't know why I have to rewrite my blog when everything just disappeared! Internet troubleshoot. Which happens frequently with my netbook. But I laughed when it reminds of Joyce Meyer DVD, "Battlefield of the Mind" that my girlfriends and I watched few days ago!

Joyce Meyer wrote 25,000 words saved in her computer until one day everything suddenly disappear! She kept on whining about this missing work to everyone around her. She was willingly to give out her problems, what a charity! It was until her husband preached her a Joyce Meyer sermon. It was hilarous! So she finally stopped her whining and moved on when she realized that her whinings get her nowhere. Now she continues her writing with a backup CD!

Today I decided to write my testimony about "Job 28 journey" toward the cross, the Wisdom, and his arguments with God. But I decided that it may be too much after reading Cec Murphey's blog. I don't want to bore you. Deleted. Then I wrote about how we may "Even Out Our Boundaries & Flexibility" and copied my note from the wall by my pillow. Then I searched for a certain verse about Levites' three main responsibilites. Found it at 2 Chronicles 29:11! "Minister to Him, be His ministers, and make offerings to Him..." I landed my Bible on my lap when I saw the internet tab saying, "Responding". And then my blogger.com site reappeared. Empty! I chuckled! Whatever. I'm going to write about Joyce Meyer's testimony then! And here I am!

I think I just preached myself with this blog likewise! There is one missing file that remained missing for several months now... Um...

No comments:

Post a Comment