Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Naked in Our Lacking

This morning I've been thinking about how often I loved to refuse interpreter once a while to be able to directly communicate with the hearing. Time is not my issue. But quality time is.

Through this, I learned that our perspectives are absolute the opposite! They would normally say, "I'm sorry, but I don't know much" and signed slowly in alphabets or in some basic signs or even sheepishly escaped. My brain laughed. It wanted to tell them that it felt loved when they strive. It is not about what they lack, but how they gave their all.

We certainly felt naked when we lacked.

In the same way, we are prone to leave God in our lack of purity. We hid in our nakedness. We needed to be clothed in the modern fig leaves to cover our shame. But in God's eyes, our lack of purity is not the issue. Our willingness to be naked is.

"The evil habit of seeking God-and effectively prevents us from finding God in full revelation."
-The Pursuit of God, A.W. Tozer

No comments:

Post a Comment