Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bang! A Switch from Defending to Self-Correcting... (Job 34-36)

BANG! "Bang" is the perfect way to describe how I feel after seeing how other people view those chapters differently, then I found out that I viewed Elihu wrong! Dang, that's why we need to read Bible together, even I need you to read your Bible "And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him - threefold cord isn't quickly broken.". Take your sword up for "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another". Cool! I left my wrong view of Elihu in previous blog... why sweep our errors under the carpet? The best thing we can do is showing people how we can learn from our errors!

After this, it hits me that I have a new flaw that I was blind to, but now I can see! What is the new flaw that I have? My emotion attachment. Some of you may have some emotion attachment with some people out there after seeing how they suffer, we will stand up to defend them 100% like how I defended Job 100% in my mind! But it clouded my mind as a result to find a bullet into my body because I was defending in a wrong position! It makes me rethink!


Now I feel like Job, sitting before Elihu, listening to some of his wisdom and gulp! DANG! Maybe some of you are like Elihu, being in silence for so long. Being in silence because you are young, women, culturally different, homeless, unintellegent or any type of discrimination, remember that God will use us all. Maybe we got this prophetically, "We got to advance forward to keep ourselves moving as He moves". Maybe it is time for us to take a stand and speak about His revelations (whatever may be His), about how He changed us like how God changed Elihu's thought. He realized that he has been sitti ng cowardly for so long and he finally take a stand with the mysteries that He has revealed to him and share them to his brethens although he has some flaws!

I think I like how Elihu corrects Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar for speaking without any prophetically answers, without any insight. He also show Job that he cannot be perfect although he is faithful, all sinners are equal in His sight. All godly leaders will want to have Elihu to take a stand and share the possibly prophetically truth, to keep themselves humble, to decrease themselves and increase God! Maybe those leaders thought they did what's right in God's eye, but forgot to keep inquiring for any revelations. Instead of defending ourselves from the harsh realities of the world, we got to shift ourselves from defending to self-correcting by asking Him to correct us and keep advancing forward! In a real battlefield, we cannot stop to tend to our wound in the open because we may be captured and experience the defeat! But we got to wrap our wound quickly and move quickly. Keep our shield at the front as we walk.

Good news, God can refine us through our cute errors too! Yea, we may hear a lot about sufferings already, maybe errors sound or look good in your ears or eyes! Elihu says, "But those who learn from their suffering, God delivers from their suffering."


No comments:

Post a Comment