Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, February 14, 2010

NCC 2nd Saturday Service

I'm thrilled that we are able to help our neighborhood by shoveling today! We shoveled at Capitol Hill Pregnancy Center. Finally we are able to enjoy the 100 year all-time snow record in DC and plant ourselves in serving thru A1:8 Second Saturday!

Juanita Dudley led the group, while Stephanie Wilkinson, Juliana Heerschap, Helene Scalliet, and I followed her lead to the Capitol Hill Pregnancy Center. We all used our muscular muscles to shovel a mass snow over to huge heaps all around! We had to take a 10 minutes break to breath our worn lungs out! Then we busted some more to overcome our "Impossible Mission"... cuz with God nothing is impossible! So, we marched into Helene's car to return to our base! When we neared our base (Ebenezers), we found a helpless neighborhood, a SUV with a crippled tire! So, our muscular muscles came into action and we speedied to their aid to set them free, and saw they fly away! We marched into our base. Our leader, Juanita, gave us an unique medals/rewards as His ambassadors.... we got a hot mint chocolate to refresh our muscles! Wow,

Juanita showed us how the leaders should treat the troops in this new generation, with a purchase of hot mint chocolate to refresh us, to end the day well, by honoring our body's cravings!

BTW... yeah here's a photo of me shovelling a huge heap of snow... to show-off my muscles into action! But then the guilt of being macho, I had to humble myself and reduced myself to shovelling a small scoop of snow! Yeah I was BIG, but now I am SMALL!... u know "first will be last and last will be first"? That's what happened to me! WARNING!!! Its too late for me! But yall still have the chance to change! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment