Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, February 22, 2010

Be Deaf to the People, Not to God! (Job 13-15)

"I'm taking my case straight to God Almight, I've had it with you -- I'm going directly to God. You graffiti my life with lies. You're a bunch of pompous quacks! I wish you'd shut your mouths -- silence is your only claim to wisdom." -Job 13:3-5 MSG

Let's take our case to God and let Him be the Judge. Do not let ourselves be deaf to God and listen to our friends for we will be 'whitewashed', it is like turning on TV with no clear picture or seeing the wall with a bunch of different graffiti! The only way to the clear and true image of our purpose is to run to God not to the world! We should ask that question, "Why do You stay hidden and silent?" and keep seeking Him, only one true God!

Deafness, in my view, is one of the greatest gift from God to me (you all may have different experience of how He helps you to grow in different ways, other than deafness). It helps me to gain my claim to wisdom by being silence in a lot of ways, which made me realized that my blabbering are worthless. It is better to be silent and speak whenever He wants me to speak! "Be slow to speak and be swift to listen"! Sometimes I feel like God saved my neck through those kind of situations! There are some days when I'm frustrated because I have something to say, but missed the chance since the interpreter normally lags behind and then the others have moved on to other topic, leaving me strangled on the island! But then, I start to recognize that God is a true God! He will open the way for me to speak when He opens the door, and He will shut the door in other time when it is not the time for me to speak! So, He will guide me to someone else. After that I realized that God doesn't want me to speak to those people but to this person, that's why God shut the way! KEWLNESS!!!

I love how God told His people that He made some of us deaf and blind for a purpose! Yeah, God told Moses to stop being a coward in his inability to speak fluently by showing him that He uniquely made the deaf and the blind! Jesus also told the people that the blind isn't cursed, but was created so that works of God might be displayed in him! I bolded "might" because it is up to us to let the works of God to be shown through us! YEAH! It's the golden opportunity!

Let us be deaf to our friends with worthless chatters and take the case to our true God!

No comments:

Post a Comment