Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

God Knew You in the Beginning (Jer 1-3)

God told Jeremiah, "Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you:
A prophet to the nations - that's what I had in mind for you." (MSG)

Wow! God already has His thoughts for Jeremiah before he awake to see the world! He also has His thoughts for all of us before we came! After God told him that He already has a thought, He began to encourage Jeremiah with word of encouragement and then build Jeremiah up, to increase his faith, by showing Him that He is faithful to His promises, then He sent Jeremiah out to proclaim His message to Jersusalem!

I love it when God shows Jeremiah an almond branch, which is also called "walking stick" to show him that He is going to aid him and will be faithful to all of His words. I want that walking stick from Him! He is always true and faithful, He will keep His promises and be like our walking sticks to aid us in our walk, only if we take the walking stick with us!

God has a purpose for all of us! We all need to go to Him first, to let Him build us up. Then He will show us where we should go to and what we should say! Let's say, "HI DADDY, I'M HERE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment