Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nicaragua trip: Day 2

I love seeing how our hammering techniques had improved! I love seeing how the team went back to the work this morning with full of energy, we suddenly took up the sledge hammer and whack the wall! We took turns to create a huge hole for a short period of time! Now, we are all exhausted from working full time: approximately 8 hours... for two days row! Most of us aren't in a good shape... suddenly all of those hard working came upon our shoulders! Today I realized that I couldn't make my muscle buff! I feel like my muscles are dead! Well! We passed the test didn't we?! Obviously we love the Lord with all of our strength for the past two days!

I'm sorry to disappoint ya'll, but we will take a break tomorrow to have our "fun day". We will check out the volcanoes and do some shopping, etc! Tonight we are dressing up to go to Spanish speaking church, but our pastor Jason Yost will preach with our teammate Danny Macias will be his translation for the church! Also we will have team of interpreters to interpret spoken English into ASL. I am looking forward to the dinner to fill my tummy and chill on the pews (I think!)... oh I just found out that we will sit on chairs not pews... to listen and be filled with His Food! Then I am all good! We will be "all good"!

I am learning few Nicaragua signing language now, but I need to roll up my sleeves soon. I need to learn a lot more before we meet the deaf kids. I need to tap missionaries' shoulders and ask! By asking, I shall receive... they shall not give me a snake! That's my next goal as a missionary here in Nicaragua!.... and maybe ride a motorcycle here! There are a lot of dirt bikes on road! I later found out that they are cheaper, around $700. So, that's why a lot of people here bought the bike! That's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment