Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bible Toys Proclaim! (Ps 21-23)

"I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you: You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify Him, and stand in awe of Him, all you offspring of Israel!"

Can you imagine that our dolls also stood among toys to proclaim His name to us? The "Messenger of Faith" collections includes Jesus, Moses, the Virgin Mary, Esther, and David. After you press the button, it will say the quotes such as "I tell you the truth, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless he is born again" and "Love your neighbor as yourself." While Moses will recite all Ten Commandments.

"Believe it or not, we've had adults call in and say they bought the dolls and have used them as tools to reach out to their friends about the Bible," Mr. La Roe said. The Messenger of Faith dolls will be spread around the world and parts of the U.S. through chartible organizations such as Samaritan's Purse, which was led by Franklin Graham. As of now, Samaritan's Purse is distributing over 16,000 free dolls around the globe. (www.Bibletoys.com)

Well... I once used a Santa Claus on the harley davidson to make the people around me smile! It sang, "Born to be Wild" and it goes like this:

"Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I am under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die
Born to be wild
Born to be wild"

We enjoy those dolls don't we? I do! When I carried this Santa Claus on the Harley Davidson on the metro, I enjoyed seeing how it delighted the passengers and one of them took his camera out to take a picture of this Santa Claus! But let us be the Santa Claus and let the Harley Davidson be God's hands that have carried us through many adventures, let us sing!

We are like God's dolls, He delight in us when we stand in the congregation to praise His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment