Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Delete Your "Can't Do's"

This morning I have been praying about my motorcycle. I recognized that there are many "can't dos". I debated against myself whether keeping my motorcycle is out of my faith or out of my self-confident in my faith. I believe that I have come to the conclusion that I kept it out of my own confident in my faith.

What did I mean by my own confident in my faith? I think it is as confusing as when Abraham learned that he had to "kill" his own confident in his faith. He believed in a promise given from God that he will have a son and so he did! But when God told him to sacrifice his son. He could've said no because Isaac was what God has promised to him. So he could have had his own confident in his faith to refuse. But he decided to get rid of his own confidence in order to obey because he believed that God has a better plan somehow. Maybe He will resurrect his son. Who knows? Well God didn't resurrect his son because He had a better plan. And He saved Isaac from the death under his father's own hand.

A dawn came to me that I don't have to own motorcycle to remain in faith. After I chat with my future roommate on the way to Spiritual Mentoring workshop in Falls Church, VA about the decision I felt the inner peace. Now I think I knew what I had to do. Delete the can't dos. I cannot pay for this. For that. And for those. I can keep on saying "I can't do" or decide to do something about it. Solve the problem. Solution: sell it.

Are you facing any "can't dos"? Delete it somehow. Remove it from your thoughts and let it be filled with "can dos". Or remove something in your life to be able to add something.

Everything is possible with God.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment