Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Messy Saturday!





My hunky motorcycle bursts away its chains. I have forgotten to go though the instruction and tightens my chains after 2ndtheif friends warned me about them. Thus they came out of the place after the Guatemala cookout at Dustin's.

After that, many things also fall out of the place! It's like a dominion effect! Eleasha held my Nicaragua bracklet and my watch, which I later forgot to retrieve them. Laura took care of my "HI MOM" pink hat when I abandoned it outside. Dustin, one of NCC's youth pastors, kept my motorcycle in his garage. I grabbed my bike from my friend, who borrowed it, to be able to make it to NCC Saturday pre-service team prayer time. They were half-way through their talk when I got a big wave from Pastor Mike. Then I rushedly sat in the front without interpreter, but Brian volunteered to sign some words he knows. After this the Saturday service begins. With no time to look at the songs, I led worshipping without any clue. Then I realized that the music stand with the lyric sheets was standing on the stage, which was set for me in a wrong place. So I quickly grabbed it from my chair while Pastor Mike made announcements so the music sheets went flying. Now I got to pick them up, but the guy took care of it before I did. Then the offerings begun before I could hurriedly moved to my favorite seat to grab my backpack and get my check out. But it was too late. I had to sheeplishly put my tithe check back into my backpack and let the dominion effect to end at this point! It is a messy day. But nothing is better than singing "God reigns in us". Nothin' may mess with that song. He continues to reign even through our messy days.

I love those days! It is going to be one of my most memoriable day. Laura biked while I reeved my motorcyle slowly by her on way to Guatemala cookout, we surely had fun! Big guys took care of my baby with their muscles. I sure got a lot of attention from the Ebenezers service team. Soon I will holler my 2ndthief friends to give them an opportunity to lend a hand or two. I believe that it is too good to be true. In all of it, God reigns.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment