Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother-N-GMother Dedication

A working ant found the capstone that reads, "Annella Marie is my grandmother's name. Diane Marie is my mother's name. And Kari Marie is my name. This is the generation of Maries, the middle name."

Then the working ant overheard God instructing him, "Say this to the Queen ant and the working ants, 'The Lord, the God of ants' mothers, the God of Annella, the God of Diane, and the God of Kari, has sent me to you.'" (exo3:15)

So he went to the gatherings and said the exo3:15. Then the Queen ant smiled, "I am reminded of the third Marie's sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in her grandmother the first Marie and her mother the second Marie and now, I am sure, dwells in her as well. For this reason I remind her to fan into the flame the gift of God, which is in her through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." (2timo1:5,6,7)

After the well-known 2timo1 speech, he called all working ants into their tombs. Annella's tomb was empty, so she might have died and resurrected when my mom was 7. So they found Diane and Kari, the two remaining Maries. Since the ants don't have hands, they laid on of teeth. Thus the fan of flame was passed into their skins. They shouted in pain and hopped off in pain. Roll by roll, the linen fell off down the shoulders and up the thighs. They wandered away aimless, together in the tomb no more.

Now I cannot present the baby dedication as the motherless. But I can present the mother dedication. And this is my Mother Dedication because she will wander off aimless. She gave me to God so that I may wander off aimless, so I shall give her to Him too! And my grandmother already wandered off long ago, so here is my belated GMother Dedication for a grandmother whom I've never met.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment