Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Use Your Clog Remover

Our tub is flooded! It takes a day and a night of waiting before I could see the water disappear into the drain. Before I take a shower, I cried for the Drano Max Gel. And it came.

How may I help Mr. Drano Max Gel as it works on my bath tub? I may help him by waiting. He simply needed an hour of silence before I may bring a potful of hot water. I had to surrender my desire to shower to earn a clean and effective showering.

In the same way, the Holy Spirit is trying to work in us, removing any clogs in our lives that prevented us from absorbing the Living Water. We often enjoyed being in the presence of the Living Water, but we didn't take time aside to absorb It. We enjoyed the miracles around us, but we didn't take time to see how they impacted and changed our lives or the lives around us. We didn't take our time to absorb the Living Water before the next outpouring came, thus we faced the clogging problem. It forced us to take a step back and call for the Holy Spirit to the work as we wait.

Psalm 46:10 reminded us to stay still as we wait for Him to add more Living Water into our lives. The Holy Spirit is cleaning us from the tough clogs.

Seek and remember the Lord as you wait.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment