Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gallaudet Chapel

I have been praying that my body alarm will resume. It had been disfunctional for a while. But this morning I woke up at 4:30 or so. Sleep. Alarm went off at 5:21. Sleep. Then I woke up around 5:30. Watched Children story to kill the time. Then I headed for the Chapel at 5:55.

I entered the Chapel at 6 sharp after seeing only 2 people eating their breakfast at marketplace. Dark. A door open. Two flyers on different chairs.

What should I do here? A bit spooky. Okay. I had to explore and settle. The opened door led me to a room full of catholic stuff. Robe. Candles. Many Mary. And wine in the refridgeator, among grape juice and bread. Lights down and closed door. Okay. Here is Koinonia Logos devotional. Preached the passage. Okay. Here is Galaxy S phone with Bible plan apps. Preached Genesis 46 & 47. Now I am an idiot. Okay. Checking the flyers. Oh I know this guy, awarded for demonstrate the proper values on campus. Um...okay. Prayed over each chairs. Now I'm really an idiot! Now the room wasn't spooky at all, but I am! Said good bye to the Chapel at 7 a.m. Ciao!

Bible Reading Marathon must have the effect! Well the spooky John the Baptist probably preached to the locusts! I guess we cannot escape the spookies. But I sure can grab a short run. Here I go!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment