Share and let this blog fly!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Harmoniousness of Trinity (John 16-18)

Jesus lifted his eyes to heaven when he spoke those when he prayed before the arrest, "Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one."

I love how Jesus prayed that we will have the same harmoniousness as the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit had, which we called Trinity! And the harmoniousness in us is called the Body of Christ. "Neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, no male and female, no hearing and deaf, no Republic and Democratic, no everything that separate us, for you are all one in Christ Jesus". But how can we work together in the ministry of reconciliation if there are some cultural or language barriers?...

Jesus continued his prayer, "The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and You in me, that they may become perfectly one, SO that the world may know that You sent me and loved them even as You loved me."

It's amazing how God enables us to work together in harmoniousness like Trinity by His glory! But did we see any harmoniousness in us, the Body of Christ? How can we become "perfectly one"? How can we include everyone into the "perfectly one"? Everything comes by His glory, so that the world may know Him. Did you see that? I love how Jesus gave us the answer by saying, "SO that" to make us focus on "the world may know You". Why does he pray for the harmoniousness in us? He prayed for it because he wanted us to glorify God by our harmoniousness!

In fact, when the team went to Nicaragua for the mission trip, I think we had a glimpse of harmiousness in us. All of us are deaf and hearing, hispanic, asian and white, young and older, and signers and non-signers. The harmoniousness in this group seems to attract one guy to say that he never seen a group like this and wanted to join us and felt like he is part of this Spiritual Family suddenly! I think he saw the glimpse of His glory through the harmoniousness.

I just got to pray this, feel free to pray this together as well (pwetty please), "Daddy Up There, help us to learn how to be one like how You all are One. Help us to change our attitude so that we may do everything here to glorify You. Open our eyes to anything that hinders us from being an authentic servant to one another. I know that You will father us and change our inner self into Your image likeness! Thank you, in the name of Trinity, Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment